Sunday, September 21, 2008

Drunko...I mean, Bunko

Ladies

What is the deal with Bunko, are we still doing it, is someone scheduled?
Either way, I am proposing we go to a great lounge in Clarendon. You all may have been there already, it is called Eleventh, located just past Clarendon Grill. It was great, good apps, and FANTASTIC mojitos. Thursday is a happy hour that has half off martinis and half off apps from 4-8pm. I say, lets leave the sac around 6pm and head over. Very cool and laid back at the same time. Jon and I went there last night and almost didn't leave, I could have gotten in a lot of trouble if kept drinking those mojitos.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello! That sounds great - altho obviously mojito's are a no-go for me (at least for a little while longer). I have friends here this week visiting from Canada, but I can usually go any Thursday at all. I don't have a single Bunko coming up on my calendar either. we have to get on top of that again! i know I should host sometime coming up.... =-)

The Steele Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm definitely in!